If you put a gun to my head and told me that I could only watch one division for the rest of the season, I would have to go with the Central Division. I love hockey, and would hate to make that decision, but the quality of the teams that reside there is absolutely undeniable. I would not be stunned to see one of the teams from the Central represent the West in the Stanley Cup Final, and would definitely not be stunned to see either St. Louis or Dallas be the team that gets there. The fact that both of those teams will likely have to go through the Chicago Blackhawks, another Central Division team, tells you just how good this group of teams is. For now, the Blues and the Stars are going to have to battle it out against one another on Saturday night in what is arguably the best NHL odds game on the schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.