If you regularly watch professional sports, you are already probably well aware that it is the teams that close out the season on a hot streak that tend to go deep in the playoffs. This is particularly true in sports with long season, like the 82-game slog that is the NHL. Going on a hot streak in December is nice, but hitting a roll in March usually tells you that you are looking at a team that is shaping up nicely for the postseason. If that is indeed the case, then we all need to be keeping an eye out for the Tampa Bay Lightning. They are the hottest team in hockey right now, and are becoming increasingly more difficult to beat. The Boston Bruins are the next team up for Tampa Bay, and as good as the Lightning have been, this still represents a very tough challenge. If you think the Lightning can keep their hot streak going, why not try to cash a winning ticket with the NHL online betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.