As the NHL betting season progresses, there are a few teams that bettors start to avoid because of the inconsistent results that team delivers. They are worth keeping an eye on, though, as things can change over the course of a long season. The Calgary Flames are one of those teams. They are a whole lot better than their record suggests, and they could go off on a great run at any given time. They will be looking to start that when the Boston Bruins head into Calgary on Friday night. Edmonton Oilers. They have to be terribly disappointed at not being able to extend their winning run against a team that is very much struggling right now, but they will be somewhat pleased that they were at least able to come away with a point. The loss came as an even bigger surprise when you consider how good the Bruins have been on the road this season. They have struggled at home, and are a game under .500 there, but their 8-2-1 road record is among the best in the league. The Bruins have started to make a habit of winning tight games, and they may have to go that route again versus the Flames. Bruins vs Flames Key Betting Trends Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games Boston is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road Calgary is 7-15 SU in its last 22 games Calgary is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home The total has gone OVER in 9 of Calgary’s last 13 games at home What Should You Consider Before Placing Your Bets? Calgary took both games against the Bruins last season, with both meetings ending in the same 4-3 result. I would not be surprised to see a similar type of score in this one, although I believe it will be the Bruins who come away with the win.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.