Sharks @ Bruins Game Information and NHL LinesDate/Time: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:00 PM ET Venue: TD Garden Opening Lines: San Jose +115, Boston -125 (Live Streaming Option Here) The Boston Bruins (8-7-1) are another team that has saved their best performances for the road this season. They are 4 games above .500 on the road, and have only managed to post a 2-5-1 record on home ice so far this season. They are in the midst of a 5-game home stand that has seen them split the first 2 as they head into this meeting with the Sharks. Their most recent game was a solid 3-1 win against the Detroit Red Wings, which also just happened to be the game where their power play goals scoring streak came to an end. Boston had scored at least one PP goal in their previous 8 games, and are currently number 1 in the league with a 33.3% efficiency. If you want to beat this Bruins team, stay out of the penalty box.
Sharks @ Bruins Key NHL Lines Betting Trends
- San Jose is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Boston
- San Jose is 4-7-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Boston
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Jose’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Boston
- Boston is 2-4-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against San Jose
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston’s last 8 games when playing at home against San Jose