Meet-and-greet opportunity will be during morning skate on Tuesday. Winners notified tomorrow. Good luck!— Anaheim Ducks (@AnaheimDucks) November 22, 2015
The general consensus before the NHL betting season began was that the Pacific Division would more than likely be a 4 team race, with only 3 of those teams actually making it to the playoffs. The Anaheim Ducks and the Calgary Flames were supposed to be in that group of 4, but both have made very poor starts to the season that have seen them fall off the pace. The Flames will head to California on Tuesday to face the Ducks in a crucial division match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.