Of all the major sports played in North America, it can be argued that the NHL has the most brutal schedule of all. 82 games in a sport that thrives on physical contact is a grind that only the toughest can survive. A great early start to the season is not always an indicator of prolonged success, which is something that the Montreal Canadiens found out the hard way this season. They were far and away the best team in the league in the opening couple of months, but injuries and a seeming total loss of confidence soon saw them take a huge drop in the standings. They have been replaced by the Washington Capitals as the best team in the NHL, and this is a group that looks as though they can go all the way. It should be a good one on Wednesday night when these two hook up, so be sure to head on over to review the latest NHL betting odds to get your wagers on before the puck drops on this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.