No hockey fan is going to argue with you if you declare that the playoffs are the most exciting part of the season, but they might also say that the final couple of weeks of the regular season comes close. This is especially true when you still have some exciting divisional and Wild Card races going on, and we have a great pro hockey odds battle taking place in the Atlantic Division right now. The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Florida Panthers are tied for the top spot, and both appear to be wanting to play a game of leap frog coming down the stretch. The Lightning have a real shot at taking control on Thursday night, as they are up against a Montreal Canadiens team that has already been eliminated from the playoffs. That said, though, you can bet that the Canadiens will want to play some sort of role in deciding who wins the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.