It is funny how things can change over the course of an 82-game season. Early on this season, people were talking about how good the Montreal Canadiens were, and were debating how many games they would end up winning. Down in Florida, all the talk was about how another poor season from the Panthers may well mean that a move to Quebec City would be in the offing. As we head into the final week, the Canadiens have fallen off the face of the earth after their hot start, and the Panthers are putting together one of their best seasons in years. These two teams will clash in Florida on Saturday night, with the Panthers looking at the opportunity to open up a bigger lead at the top of the Atlantic Division. The Canadiens will be looking to play the role of spoiler, so do not count them out. You can wager on this one by visiting the pro hockey betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.