This week sees us reach the midway NHL betting odds point of the season, and we now have a pretty good idea of which teams are likely to be challenging for playoff supremacy. The Washington Capitals are starting to look like the team to beat, but they have a tough one on their hands this week when they head into the Barclays Center to face the New York Islanders on Thursday, January 7. The puck is scheduled to drop at 7 PM EST on TVA.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.