On the final day of the the National Hockey League regular season; two of the top teams in the league will get together in St. Louis for a top notch NHL betting lines match up. The Washington Capitals will take on the St. Louis Blues. Washington is the best team in the league, with a 55-17-8 record. The Capitals have 118 points, with the Penguins coming in second in the East with 104 points. For the St. Louis Blues, following their road win in Chicago on Thursday, they are tied with Dallas for 107 points. That leads the Central Division, and the entire Western Conference.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.