It’s never easy to enter the playoffs as the favorite to win the whole thing, as that tends to put on an added level of pressure, whilst also painting a pretty large target on your back. The Washington Capitals are the bookies choice to win the Stanley Cup this year, but if Game 1 of their series against the Philadelphia Flyers is anything to go by, they are in for a long hard slog. The Flyers appeared to want to revert to the Broad Street Bullies mentality of the 70’s in Game 1, which suggests that they are well aware that they cannot match the Caps on skill alone. The third period of Game 1 in particular was a battle, but you have to say that the Capitals did not appear particularly rattled by the bullying tactics. Washington did what they have done all year, which is to ride out the storm and come away with the win. Another victory in Game 2 could put this series beyond the reach of the Flyers. Keep up to date with all the NHL playoff odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.