There is no pressure in sports quite like that which teams face once the postseason gets off and running. Knowing that the next game might be your last can make even the strongest of teams a little weak in the knees. That pressure is relative, though, as there are some teams that carry more than others. The heaviest burden heading into this NHL playoff season has to be on the shoulders of the Washington Capitals. This was a team that cruised to a President’s Trophy, and who the majority of hickey fans believe are more than good enough to win the Stanley Cup. The problem here is that they haven’t really faced any real adversity this season, which means their mental toughness hasn’t been put to the test. The same cannot be said for their first round opponent, the Philadelphia Flyers, as they had to fight all the way to the final week of the season just to secure a playoff spot. The Capitals hold a 3-1 series lead heading into Game 5 on Friday, but the Flyers could up the pressure by stealing one on the road. You can keep up to date with the NHL betting odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.