There are some who will say that winning the President’s Trophy in the NHL is something of a curse. As nice as it is to end the regular season with the best overall record, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you will have success in the playoffs. Only 8 teams have won the President’s Trophy and the Stanley Cup in the same season, and it is the Washington Capitals who will be looking to become the 9th team to achieve that feat. It’s beginning to look as though they are going to have their work cut out for them, as they are in tough against a Pittsburgh Penguins team that has suddenly emerged as the favorite to win it all. The Penguins have a 2-1 lead in the series, and can put some real pressure on the Capitals by winning Game 4 on home ice. You hate to say that one game can decide the fate of a series, but this may very well be the case with this one. You can wager on this crucial NHL playoff game right here at our MyBookie.ag NHL betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.