For the second straight year, the Metropolitan Division is going to give us the President’s Trophy winner, unless of course the Washington Capitals have an epic collapse for the ages in the final few weeks. It is certainly one of the best divisions in hockey, which often makes us forget that there are a couple of teams in there that just aren’t good enough to compete in it just yet. The Carolina Hurricanes are in the process of trying to turn that around, as there are some major changes taking place there, while the Columbus Blue Jackets have been a total disappointment this season. I, like many other hockey fans, thought that Columbus might be a dark horse team this season, but they have been unable to recover from what was a truly awful start to the season. These two teams are destined to miss the playoffs this season, but they will still want to close things out on as positive a note as possible. You can wager on this game by visiting the NHL online betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.