You can usually look at the roster of any given NHL team and have an idea of how they might perform over the course of the 82-game season. There are a few teams that are hard to do that with, though, as they are filled with younger guys and unknown commodities, making it difficult to predict how they are going to gel and perform. One team that came into this season with a lot of question marks is the Carolina Hurricanes, and it’s fair to say that they are playing above expectations right now. They are still in the hunt for the playoffs, but need to continue picking up points of they want to keep pace with the teams currently occupying the Wild Card spot. Getting anything out of their trip to Tampa Bay this Saturday is going to be a big NHL lines task, but a win is most certainly not out of the realm of possibility.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.