With the NHL playoffs now just a matter of days away, it’s always fun to look ahead at which two teams might well be going head to head in the Stanley Cup. Anyone interested in figuring that out needs to be able to break down each conference and the potential playoff match-ups that are coming. In the Western Conference, there are a trio of teams, so far, that have managed to break the 100-point barrier on the season, and it might be easy to suggest that these will be the teams to beat when the playoffs begin. If that is indeed the case, then the Chicago Blackhawks and Anaheim Ducks may well be on a collision course in the postseason. These are the two teams that are winning their respective divisions, and it’s beginning to look as though both are going to stay that way until the end. This is a possible preview of the Western Conference Final, so it’s going to be interesting to see how things go when they hook up in Anaheim on Thursday night. Find the latest NHL betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.