With the NHL playoffs set to get rolling on Wednesday night, the time has come to start making predictions about who might move on to the later rounds. There are a few series that seem like straightforward calls, but then there are a few that look destined to go the full 7 games. If I had to pick just one series that I am sure will go the distance, it would more than likely be the one that pits the Columbus Blue Jackets against the defending Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins. The Metropolitan Division was far and away the best in the league this year, and it was almost a given that a pair of those heavyweight teams were going to meet in the opening round, which is actually a bit of a pity. The Penguins have proven that they know how to handle the rigors of the postseason, but while the Blue Jackets may be lacking in playoff experience, they are certainly not lacking in talent at both ends of the ice. This should be an epic series, so let’s take a look at the following NHL betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.