Any NHL team that has hit the 100-point mark at this stage of the season is one that has to be considered a legitimate playoff threat. They are also a team that you would assume would now be sporting a division title, but that is not the case with the Dallas Stars. They crossed the 100-point barrier with their latest win, but are tied with the St. Louis Blues in the amazingly good Central Division. While most teams would be resting guys at this stage of the season, the Stars are forced to play every game at a high level in order to try and secure that division win, which would almost certainly give them the number 1 seed in the Western Conference. That is a major prize to be in possession of, so it could end up being a less than pleasant visit to Dallas for the Arizona Coyotes. Keep up to date with the odds for this pro hockey betting match up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.