Injury updates on Brendan Gallagher, Alex Galchenyuk and Lars Eller.READ -> https://t.co/ntsmoLJgKZ pic.twitter.com/LXsUO87pc9 — Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) March 7, 2016
You can argue that no one player can make or break a team, but try telling that to the fans of the Montreal Canadiens. This was a team that looked close to unbeatable at the start of the season, but which has gone off the rails in a huge way since goaltender Carey Price went down with a long term injury earlier this season. Yes, there are other issues, which we will discuss later, for the Canadiens to deal with, but there can be no denying that the loss of Price was a hammer blow to this team. You have to believe that things are about to get even worse for Montreal, as they have the Dallas Stars, who are one of the best teams in the Western Conference, skating into the Bell Centre on Tuesday night. This looks like a definite win for the Stars, but can Montreal put up a fight that leads them to victory. That is what you have to consider before wagering on this one at MyBookie.ag online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Capitals vs Penguins NHL Odds & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.