The opening round of the Stanley Cup playoffs gets started this week, and there are some intriguing match-ups to look forward to. We will cover all of them, and will hopefully give you some insight into where some of the surprises may lie. One of the biggest surprises this postseason is seeing the Detroit Red Wings in there. Yes, they have now made the postseason for 25 straight seasons, but the general consensus coming into this season was that we didn’t really know what to expect from them. This was a team starting the year with a new coach, a new GM, and a new direction. It’s fair to say that just making it into the playoffs is a success. They will face the Tampa Bay Lightning, the team that had to settle for second best last year in losing to the Chicago Blackhawks in the Final. This may well be their last legitimate shot at the title for a while, as it looks as though their start player, Steven Stamkos, may be on the move in the offseason, with all signs pointing to a Toronto final destination. Game 1 of this series is set for Wednesday night at 7 PM EST in Tampa. You can catch the action on NBCSN, and you can get all your wagers on at MyBookie.
Date/Time: Wednesday, April 13, 5:00 PM
Location: Amalie Arena, Tampa, Florida TV: FS-D, CBC, NBCSN, TVASLive Stream: NHL Stream Money Line: Tampa Bay -135
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.