It wouldn’t be the NHL playoffs if we didn’t have a surprise or two along the way. When looking at the opening round match-ups, I tried to keep an eye open for a series that might well provide a shock result. One of the first ones that I immediately threw out was the series between the Anaheim Ducks and the Nashville Predators. I believed that the gap between the two teams was simply too large to be bridged, and that the Ducks would skate to a comfortable first round win. I really couldn’t have been any more incorrect, as the Predators have stunned everyone by winning both games in Anaheim to head home with a 2-0 series lead. To suggest that this series is over based on the outcome of those first two games is a mistake that I am not about to make, as I expect the Ducks to still put up a fight in the remaining games. Game 3 may well prove to be the pivotal one in the series, and you can wager on it at our pro hockey lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.