First round games in the NHL tend to be a little tougher than most, as the lower seeded teams often head into their series against the big guns feeling as though they have nothing to lose. While the cream usually always finds a way to rise to the top, there are times when those lower seeds land enough punches to put down the bigger guy. The Nashville Predators delivered a couple of series blows to the Anaheim Ducks by winning the opening 2 games of the series on the road, but there was always a feeling that this series was far from over. The Ducks proved that by heading into Nashville and getting the win in Game 3, and they can turn this thing into a best of 3 by snatching another one on the road on Thursday night. They may just have planted the seed of doubt in the heads of the Predators with that win, and you feel that those seeds could bloom into full-blown panic with another loss on home ice for Nashville. This is a huge game in their series, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag pro hockey betting lines page..
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.