There is perhaps nothing more exciting in sports than a Game 7 of a playoff series. Even if you are not a fan of either team involved, you can’t help but be sucked in by the tension and the drama. Very few NHL fans predicted a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup first round series between the Anaheim Ducks and the Nashville Predators, but that is exactly what we are going to get on Wednesday night. This series has gone back and forth so many times that it has now become impossible to predict what is going to happen next. Every time you think you have it pegged, the opposite happens. That was especially true heading into Game 6, where almost everyone believed that the Ducks would win their fourth straight to end the series and move on, but the Predators came up with a gutsy display that sends things back to California for one more game. This should be a fun one to watch, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag pro hockey betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.