If the Stanley Cup playoffs have proven anything over the years, it’s that you cannot ever count a team out. There are countless instances of teams coming back from tough situations, especially in the opening round, where some of the more favored teams have stumbled a little coming out of the blocks. That is exactly what happened to the Anaheim Ducks in their opening round series against the Nashville Predators, as the Duck quickly found themselves with a 2-0 series deficit after dropping the opening two games on home ice. Oddly enough, there was never really a sense that this series was over, and Anaheim simply rolled up their sleeves, went to work, and won the next 2 games on the road in Nashville. The worst thing that can happen now is that the Ducks take their foot off the gas as they head back home for what is sure to be a pivotal Game 5. Can Anaheim continue to apply the pressure, or will Nashville once again win in California? That’s for you to decide when you place your wagers at our MyBookie.ag NHL betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.