Over the years, when it has come time to pick a team to win the Stanley Cup, or at least make a deep run, the smart move has been to steer clear of the President’s Trophy winner in favor of the team that enters the postseason on the hottest run of form. As the regular season drew to a close, there was no team hotter than the Pittsburgh Penguins, and they have carried that momentum over into the playoffs. They booked their ticket to the Eastern Conference Final with a 4-2 series win over the Washington Capitals, who become yet another team to finish their year with nothing to show for it but the best regular season record. The Penguins will face a Tampa Bay Lightning team that has to be considered a little bit of a surprise. When they are at full strength, the Bolts are among the best in the NHL, but they have been hammered by injuries, which is why it is so surprising that they have made it this far. This has all the makings of a high-scoring series that is sure to be fun to watch, and you can wager on all the games in the series by visiting the NHL odds betting page at MyBookie online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Capitals vs Penguins NHL Odds & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.