In hockey, we have countless stats to draw from when trying to determine how things will play out when teams go head to head. While those stats are still important when the playoffs role around, there are also certain intangibles that come into play when handicapping series. One of those would definitely be playoff experience, as the general rule of thumb dictates that a team filled with playoff veterans will be better equipped to handle the rigors of playoff hockey than a team that is lacking in experience. Someone may want to tell that to the Edmonton Oilers, as they are starting to look like the playoff veterans, even though the franchise has not seen postseason hockey in a decade. Maybe we have it all wrong, and maybe it is better not to have that experience, as it means you take very playoff game as you would an average game in the middle of the regular season. The Oilers are quickly becoming a team to watch, and they will have the opportunity to go up 2-0 in the series versus the Anaheim Ducks on Friday night. Find the latest NHL betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.