It takes a lot of things to go right for a team to make a deep playoff run in the NHL, especially when coming into the postseason as the lowest ranked team in the conference. The Nashville Predators were that team in the West, securing the final playoff spot and landing a first round series against the top ranked Chicago Blackhawks. Most people in the know believed that it would be a short postseason appearance for the Predators, but they swept Chicago and have now rolled all the way to the Western Conference Final. This is a team that looks like the real deal, so let’s look at 5 reasons why the Nashville Predators have been so successful though the playoffs. Find the updated NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.