Every NHL season delivers a team or two that seem to come out of nowhere to have a great season. There are a couple of those teams this season, but it is arguably the Florida Panthers that have been the biggest surprise of all. Led by a seemingly ageless Jaromir Jagr, the Panthers have surged their way to the top of the Atlantic Division, which isn’t at all bad for a team that is rumored to be heading out of town at the earliest opportunity. There is still a lot of hockey to be played this season, and this great performance will all be for nothing if Florida lets this slip. They have what appears to be a pretty tricky trip to the desert to face the Arizona Coyotes this weekend, and they need to pick up the NHL betting odds win if they want to keep pace with the suddenly surging Tampa Bay Lightning in the Atlantic.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.