If you remember way back to the start of the NHL season, it looked as though the Montreal Canadiens were going to run away with the Atlantic Division. I have said in the past that the NHL schedule is probably the most brutal of all the professional sports, and it certainly took a toll on the Canadiens. They have now faded out of sight, leaving Florida, Boston, and Tampa Bay to battle it out for division supremacy. Just 3 points separate that group at the top of the division, and things may get tighter still on Thursday night when the Florida Panthers travel to Beantown to take on the Boston Bruins. This is basically a must win for the Bruins, as a loss would put them 5 points back of Florida with time beginning to run out on the season. Huge playoff implications on the table here, which is why this is a game you need to tune into. Don’t forget to place your NHL betting wagers before the puck drops.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.