It’s hard to believe that the NHL season is starting to wind down, and that the playoffs are just around the corner. While some teams are already looking ahead to next season, there are some that are still battling to make it into the postseason. One of those teams is the Philadelphia Flyers, as they are making a serious run at the Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference. It’s a surprise to many that they are still in this thing so late in the season, as this is a team that is very much in transition mode. They still have some ground to make up if they want to be a part of the big dance, and that late run begins with a trip to Florida to face the Panthers on Saturday night. These are two of the better teams in the league right now, so NHL betting lines might expect to see some great hockey on display.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.