If you haven’t been paying much attention to the NHL this season, now is the time to start tuning in. We are heading into the final few weeks of the season, and it seems as though there are tight races going on all over the places. The Tampa Bay Lightning are fighting for the top spot in the Atlantic Division, while the Detroit Red Wings are going all out to try and hang on to the final Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference. Both of these races look as though they are going to go all the way down to the wire, and it helps make the meeting between these two teams on Tuesday night all the more critical. The Lightning are going to like their chances on home ice, but the Red Wings are a desperate bunch, as they can feel the Philadelphia Flyers drawing ever closer in the playoff race. The odds for this one will be updated at MyBookie online sportsbook as they happen. Here’s a look back at the last matchup between these two in February.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.