What is it that makes an NHL playoff series great? Hockey fans will argue the answer to that question till they are blue in the face, but I believe it’s when you have a pair of teams that are so evenly matched, you simply cannot predict what is going to happen next. There was always a feeling that the St. Louis Blues versus Dallas Stars series was one that would go the full 7 games, and after the first 4 games, it certainly looks as though that prediction will be accurate. Just when you think you have this series pegged, the next game delivers something that you just didn’t expect. The Blues looked to have taken total control by winning 6-1 in Game 3, but the Stars bounced back with a 3-2 win on the road that allowed them to wrestle back home ice advantage heading into the final 3 games. It’s a Saturday matinee for Game 5, and I suggest you get your online sport betting picks on before settling in for an afternoon of great hockey action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.