Writing about sports and being asked to make predictions is a thankless task, mostly because bold predictions have a way of coming back and smacking you in the face. There are a lot of sports experts and betting gurus scratching their heads right now as they watch the Eastern Conference Final between the defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins and the upstart Ottawa Senators. Most people, myself included, had this series being over rather quickly, as we all believed that the Penguins would be just too strong for the plucky Senators. How wrong we all were, as this series is about to head into Game 4 with Ottawa holding a 2-1 lead. While this series is far from over, there have to be some legitimate concerns about the anemic offense that the champs have delivered so far. Is it a case of the big guns misfiring, or has the Ottawa defense figured out how to shut down the likes of Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel? If the latter is true, then this series could be over quickly, just not in the way we all expected. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.