It wouldn’t be the NHL playoffs if we didn’t have a surprise or two in the mix. We already have a couple of teams – Minnesota Wild and Columbus Blue Jackets – on the brink of elimination, and we could have a couple more joining them on Monday night. Perhaps the biggest surprise here is that the #1 ranked team in the Western Conference, the Chicago Blackhawks, could well find themselves in a 3-game hole at the hands of the Nashville Predators. It’s not just that they are losing that is surprising, but also the way in which it is happening. How does one of the best offenses in the league suddenly switch off and find themselves unable to score a single goal in two games on home ice? This is a question that the Blackhawks are going to need to find a way to answer if they want to get back into this series. For the Predators, Game 3 is simply a matter of continuing to do what they have delivered so far in the first 2 games. Find out more about the updated NHL betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.