This weekend will mark the end of the NHL regular season, and with the majority of the playoff spots already booked, it’s likely that we will see a lot of 3rd and 4th line players getting extra ice time over the weekend. This is probably particularly true with the Washington Capitals, as they have already clinched the President’s Trophy for having the best record in the league. Given that they have had very limited success in the postseason over the past few years, I really don’t see the risking any of their key players getting hurt in a game that means nothing. They will be on the road to face the Boston Bruins, who have also booked their spot in the postseason. The thing with the Bruins is that they can still catch the Ottawa Senators and move up in the standings, which may well mean a more favorable match-up in the opening round. Expect Boston to have all their major players available for this one. Find out more about the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.