Getting into the NHL playoffs is one thing, but securing home ice, even if only for a couple of rounds, is quite another. Winning on the road in the postseason is tough, which is why that home ice advantage is such a big deal. This is especially true if one team has a particularly good home record against the team that they will be facing in the playoffs. That is certainly true for the Ottawa Senators, who will be facing the New York Rangers in the second round, with Game 1 in this series set for Thursday night. Ottawa have been very good at home against their opponents, but we all know that anything can happen in the postseason, which is why we often need to throw out those regular season records. That said, if Ottawa can come out in the opening two games and maintain that home ice dominance, they are going to put the Rangers in a very tough spot heading back to the Big Apple. Find out more about the updated NHL betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.