There can be no denying that the 82-game NHL regular season is the most brutal in professional sports. Hockey is a game that is played at lightning speeds, and every player on the ice is just one hit away from a serious injury. This year’s regular season is now in the books, but for the 16 teams that made it into the playoffs, things are about to get even more intense. Playoff hockey is unlike anything else in terms of speed and pulse-pounding action, and it all gets started on Wednesday night. There are 8 great first round match-ups starting over the next couple of days, and we will cover them all. The first one that I am looking at is the Boston Bruins and the Ottawa Senators series, which, on the balance of power, looks as though it may be a bit of an uphill battle for the Bruins. Ottawa has won the last 6 meetings between these two, not to mention 8 of the last 10. Boston will be looking to turn that around with at least a split on the road. Find out more about the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Capitals vs Penguins NHL Odds & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.