Every NHL playoff season delivers a surprise or two, and we very often get a dark horse team that comes out of nowhere to make a run. Given the strength of the Eastern Conference this year, the dark horse was always likely to emerge in the West, and we actually have two teams that fit the bill there. The Edmonton Oilers are proving that playoff inexperience need not be an issue, while the Nashville Predators, who came in as the number 8 seed in the West, have already taken a major scalp when they knocked off the Chicago Blackhawks in the opening round via the sweep. Given the nature of the win in that series, a lot of people have jumped on board the Predators bandwagon, although it should be noted that a single series win does not make a great team. If they can go on to beat the Blue in Round 2, then it may be time to start talking about Nashville as a legitimate Stanley Cup contender. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.