When you get an NHL playoff series that goes the full 7 games, you expect there to be a few different momentum shifts along the way. These tend to happen when one team or another is able to steal away home ice advantage from their opponent. The Western Conference second round series between the Edmonton Oilers and Anaheim Ducks has already had a couple of those shift, and it has gone from being a series that looked as though it might be over quickly to one that now looks certain to go the distance.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.