It’s the final week of the NHL season, which usually means that fans are players alike are starting to think about growing their playoff beards. There is still some work to be done, though, before the razors are put away for what is hopefully a long time. While it certainly looks as though the Washington Capitals are going to be the President’s Trophy winners for the second straight season, the jockeying for playoff positions goes on right below them. The two teams that are the closest to them in the Eastern Conference also just so happen to be Metropolitan Division rivals. The Pittsburgh Penguins are #2 and the Columbus Blue Jackets are #3 to start out the week, but they could well be switching spots if the Blue Jackets can head into Pittsburgh on Tuesday night and come away with the win. There is only a single point separating these two, and if their previous encounters are anything to go by, we should be in for a beauty on Tuesday night. Find out more about the updated NHL betting spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.