The beauty of clinching a playoff spot at a relatively early stage of the season is that you then have the ability to start resting some key personnel. Not only have the Washington Capitals punched their playoff ticket, they have also locked up the President’s Trophy for the best overall record in the NHL. This makes betting on them a little bit trickier over the final couple of weeks of the season, as you never really know who is going to be getting ice time, and who is going to be given the night off. While the NHL odds still unreleased, this game represents the opportunity to perhaps make some money on the underdogs, as they might well be able to get points of a team that they would have not ordinarily been able to beat. The next game up for the Caps is a trip to Philadelphia to face a Flyers team that is inn a battle for a Wild Card spot. This should be a good one, and as it’s nationally televised, you can get to watch your winning tickets come up on TV.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.