It’s hard to believe, but we are fast approaching the midway point of the season. The cream has started to rise to the top, while the struggling teams sink to the bottom. The New York Islanders are much closer to the top than the bottom, but they will have a tricky road trip to Toronto on Tuesday, December 29. The face-off in the Air Canada Centre is set for 7 PM EST on TVA. Be sure to check MyBookie for the latest NHL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.