There is something to be said for being involved in a heated playoff race in the final couple of weeks of the season. The level of pressure that teams are forced to play under in those final games is as close to the pressure of the playoffs as it gets. It’s not uncommon for a team to get on a roll in those final few weeks, and then make a decent run in the postseason. That will be exactly what the New York Islanders are hoping will happen, as they have been dragged into a Wild Card race that has become a little too close for comfort. The good news for the Islanders is that they are starting to win again, and while they are not really opening up on the chasing pack, they are still edging ever closer to a playoff position. They will have a chance to continue their good run of for when they host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night. You can wager on this one by visiting the MyBookie.ag Hockey betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.