The New York Islanders will take on the Washington Capitals on Tuesday in a big Eastern Conference tilt. The Islanders are fourth in the Metropolitan Division with a 42-26-9 record. New York is sixth in the Eastern Conference with 93 points. For Washington, they are the top seed in the Eastern Conference. The Capitals have four games left to play this season, and hold a 55-17-6 record. Washington is coming off a loss on the road at Arizona, where they were shut-out. Find out the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.