Hockey fans will be the first to admit that the regular season in the NHL pales in significance to the playoffs. Hockey is a fast, rugged sport, but everything gets cranked up to full volume once postseason play begins. The pace seems to increase dramatically, and every hit seems just that much harder and painful. Moving on to the next round as quickly as possible is the goal off every team, as this allows time for bodies to heal, and for the batteries to be partially recharged. That said, there are some series that just seem doomed to go the limit, and many of us believed that the first round match-up between the New York Islanders and Florida Panthers was one that had that potential. It looks as though things are going exactly to plan, as both teams head back to Florida on Friday night for Game 5 with the series hanging in the balance at 2-2. This one may prove to be the pivotal game in the series, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag NHL betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.