There are certain teams that we have grown accustomed to seeing in the playoffs every single year, and it’s fair to say that neither the New York Islanders or the Florida Panthers are in that group. These are a pair of teams that have not only made limited appearances in the postseason, but who have also struggled once they got there. It’s easy to forget that the Islanders were once a dynasty team, such is the limited amount of playoff success they have achieved in the postseason since their last Stanley Cup win back in the 1982-83 season. The Panthers have not been around as long as the Islanders, and have only made one trip to the Stanley Cup Final. That came back in 1996, when they were eventually swept in 4 games by the Colorado Avalanche. Recent talk surrounding the Florida Panthers has been more about the franchise moving out of town than anything else, but that chatter may die down if Florida can make a deep postseason run. This is one of the more intriguing of the first round series, as it features a pair of teams hungry for success. This one could be fun to watch, and the action gets started with Game 1 on Thursday, April 14 at 8 PM EST in Florida. You can catch all the action on CNBC, and you can wager on this one at our MyBookie.ag NHL betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.