Before the Stanley Cup playoffs began, I was asked to make my predictions for each round, which I happily did. I had the Pittsburgh Penguins repeating as champions, taking out the Calgary Flames I 6 games. My choosing the Flames was a longshot pick that I hoped would play out, but they were snuffed out by the Ducks in the opening round. My Penguins pick still looks solid as the second round nears completion. It is now time to so a little revision work and look at how the rest of the playoffs might play out, so let’s get started with some updated NHL betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.