When trying to decide which team will win a series, many bettors tend to fall on the side of the team that has the most postseason experience. It’s just one of many factors that go into deciding who will eventually move on, but there can be no denying that it’s a big one. If that were to be the sole criteria used for determining the winner of the series between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Islanders, you would have to give it to Tampa, hands down. After all, this is the team that made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Final last season playing against a team whose best playoff years came back in the early 80’s. If the first 3 games of this series have shown us anything, though, it’s that this is not going to be an easy passage for either team that makes it through. You can keep up to date with all the NHL betting odds on this series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.