The NHL regular season is a real grind, with each team playing 82 games just to decide who gets into the playoffs at the end of the year. There is an extra reward to be had by doing well in the regular season, and that is to get home ice advantage for at least some portion of the postseason. The Tampa Bay Lightning managed to secure that advantage for the opening round, and it looks as though it may pay dividends for them. The Lightning are facing the Detroit Red Wings in the first round, and home ice is important here because the last 10 meetings, including the first 3 games of this series, has seen the home team win. If that trend hold, Tampa will be moving on and taking one step closer to another Stanley Cup Final appearance. Of course, they could steal one in Detroit and make things even easier on themselves. You can wager on this one by visiting the MyBookie.ag NHL betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.