We are now at the stage of the NHL season where playoff spots are being clinched, which means that the teams who are on the outside looking in are starting to be eliminated. There are still an awful lot of tight races being run in both conferences at the moment, which means that there are only a small number of teams that are officially in or out right now. One team that has definitely punched their postseason ticket are the LA Kings, which shouldn’t really come as a major surprise. This is a team that has hoisted the Stanley Cup twice in the past few years, and who are playing in a Pacific Division that is a whole lot weaker than most of us thought it would be. The Kings are not really yet in a position to start resting guys, though, as the Anaheim Ducks are still close enough to steal away the division title. The Kings will try to increase their lead at the top when they travel to Winnipeg to face the Jets on Thursday night. The updated NHL betting odds for this one will be available as they happen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.